It is always a feeling of relief and accomplishment after a successful conference, workshop, or webinar.
It is becoming common to provide online session materials for attendees to access once the continuing education event is completed. OLA is asking that you help to coordinate posting of your program’s presentation materials to NW Central:
- Submit materials as email attachments.
- Identify the name of the conference, workshop, or webinar and your session title in the body of the email.
- Use a descriptive and consistent naming convention for files. For example, the “Full STEAM Ahead” program files might read as: “Presentation_Full STEAM Ahead” (for the presentation slides), “Handout 1_Project List,” and “Handout 2_Resource List”
- ALL MATERIALS SHOULD BE CONVERTED TO PDF!
- Identify the name of the conference, workshop, or webinar and your session title in the body of the email. Also make sure to include your email address and phone number with your submission, just in case the NW Central editor needs more information from you.
Please email all submissions to [email protected]